RIVER GOLD 50/50 LOTTERY RULES
- MUST be at least 19 years of age to play.
- Your number(s) will be entered into every lottery, but you can only win if your number (toonie) is played.
- ONLY ONE TOONIE PER NUMBER CAN BE PLAYED EACH WEEK. There is no limit to the amount ofnumbers you can register for, you will need a separate toonie for each registered number.
- Each week, CLEARLY write your number on the sticker (and underline), put the sticker on your toonie andplace it in the River Gold box at any participating locations for your chance to win.
- Time to play your toonie is from 9am Thursday to 9pm Wednesday of the following week. Draw happenson Thursday for those toonies played (Ie: 9am Thursday July 21 to 9pm Wednesday July 27. Draw is Thursday July 28.) (Absolutely no exceptions). This allows time for can pickup and doesn’t interfere with business closing.
- In the case of the death of a registrant – the number will be void from the database and removed from the drum during the next drum cleanout. Numbers cannot be transferred to another person. In the event that a number is drawn prior to the drum cleanout, that number will be considered void, it will be permanently removed from the drum and another number will be drawn.
- Drum cleanout – Twice a year (January and July) there will be a drum cleanout. Any numbers thatare inactive for a period of 6 months prior to the drum cleanout will be removed.
- If you wish to discontinue, notify River Gold by EMAIL ONLY (firstname.lastname@example.org) your number will be marked as retired and removed from the drum during the next drum cleanout. If drawn before the drum cleanout, it will be announced as a retired number, removed from the drum and another number drawn.
- The River Gold lottery draw will take place every Thursday before 9:00pm at the local RBC branch, Exploits Valley Mall. In the event of a holiday, inclement weather or unforeseen closure the draw will take place the next business day.
- Draw results will be displayed at participating locations and publicized on Facebook and local media outlets.
- If the number drawn was not played, the jackpot is carried over to the next week for a bigger JACKPOT!
- To claim a jackpot prize, upon request, you must present a valid photo ID in person, with proof of age.
- Winners have sixty (60) days from the date of the draw to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed within 60days will be added to the first jackpot following that 60-day period.
- Grand Falls-Windsor Heritage Society reserves the right to make changes upon consultation with ServiceNL.
- Maximum prize will be less than $99,000. If the maximum prize amount is reached, we will continue to draw until there is a winning registered number.
- The final draw for the license period must result in a winner. Notification will be posted a month prior to the final draw for the license period.
- Jackpot Prize Payout is as follows: 50% Winners Prize; 50% Supported Organizations Share
License #: 22-10175500LT
Licensee: Grand Falls-Windsor Heritage Society Inc.